Important rules of the house to be considered
Please consider the neighbors and respect our simple house rules given below.
- You are obligated to use the premises in compliance with local authority regulations, in particular fire safety regulation.
- You are obligated to inform us about any damages caused by you immediately by sending an email to the email@example.com so we can react promptly to minimize the damage.
- You are liable for all the damages and consequential damages or disadvantages cause by you, regardless of negligence or fault.
- Garbage containers are available in the building. You are requested to dispose all your waste regularly.
- Please don’t leave the windows open while the heating is turned on or when you leave the apartment. You are liable for any damages caused to the apartment or the furniture by damp, rain, snowfall.
- The pavement of the apartment is real wood,so please be careful when moving the chairs and the armchair, and wear only house shoes.
- We are not taking any responsibiliy for your values left in the apartment.
The check out time is at 11:00 a.m. at the latest. A late check-out is possible upon prior confirmation of the apartment’s availability.
No rental fee can be refunded in case of a check-out earlier than the initially booked date.
Should you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wish you a comfortable stay in our apartment!